Leave skin imperfections in the shade
Express LED light facials now at Rebecca Treston at Euromed.
The benefits include:
Short on time but need to give your skin a bit of a boost? Then head to Rebecca Treston at Euromed where a fantastic array of LED skin-perfecting facials is waiting to make your skin worthy of the limelight!
Popular Stateside and the firm focus of pop-up shops in Harrod’s and Selfridge’s in London, there’s no denying the LED facial or Colour Light Therapy is having a moment – and now thanks to Rebecca Treston, this cutting-edge protocol is now available in the UAE. The treatment is based on the technology of four clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights that are either used individually or combined simultaneously to break down irregular skin cell structure, eradicate bacteria and promote cellular renewal, leading to brighter, clearer and rejuvenated skin.
The four different LED lights used are:
– Amber: builds new collagen and elastin
– Red – reduces inflammation and promotes circulation
– Blue – destroys acne-causing bacteria
– Infrared – accelerates skin recovery
The Skin-Lights menu on offer at Rebecca Treston at Euromed offers four discrete treatments:
– Skin Boost: This 20-minute laser and light treatment which uses YAG laser and IPL to minimise pores, even out skin tone, kickstart elastin and collagen production.
– Skin Glow: This uses red, blue and near infrared lights to deliver a collagen-boosting, blemish-fighting, anti-inflammatory triple-whammy
– Skin regenerator: Fight lines and plump up the skin with this rejuvenation facial, which uses yellow and near-infrared light to boost collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
– Skin spotlight: Using her expertise, your therapist will customise a 15-minute treatment to tailor-make a treatment matched to your skin’s needs.
Great for an express treatment or as an add-on to give your treatment a little light boost, pop into Rebecca Treston at Euromed today to ensure you are not kept in the dark about this skin perfecting innovation!