For summer 2017, Bouchra Jarrar, creative director of Lanvin, presents her vision of woman. This first catwalk show unveils her vocabulary with allure and style: « This first season at Lanvin is an opening.»
« I’ve been exploring the paths of sensuality and intimacy, building clothes around the body, unveiling and veiling the silhouette. I’m searching for essential and harmony. I love to dress women, to reveal them to themselves, to sublime them, to cross borders between feminity and masculinity. Hence a wardrobe which shall evolve and echo itself from one season to the other »
– Silk chiffon ; silk georgette ; satin and mirror satin ; crepe de chine ; asymmetrical lace ; organza.
– Tweed ; mirror jersey ; albene.
– Dipped lambskin ; cracked python.
– Lacquered fur.
– Cristals embroderies ; silvergilt chains ; chain mail ; embroidered flowers.
– Lavallière dress ; Modesty dress ; tied waist dress
– Sleeveless coat ; trench coat ; shawl collar coat ; double lapple jacket ; perfecto jacket.
– Plastron shirt ; spencer jacket ; tuxedo.
Jewelled shoes ; jewelled bags in water snake leather